Thursday, October 9, 2014

HOW COULD I FORGET THE PARTIES ?

Yes, in addition to weddings there were parties-just for the ladies.  The annual ornament party with the memorable "Twelve Days of Christmas" featuring Cheryl Philo and her ...five golden rings...was too much fun to miss.  Since I will be in Florida during the holiday season, we celebrated in July. The pictures do not disappoint !   

Then sadly our dear friend Linda DeHart left the mountain for Vietnam-she and Mike are definitely having a grand time but she is missed.  We had one final "girlfriend" party to say Bon Voyage.

http://gsmackeen.smugmug.com/
Select Friends and 2014 
"Christmas in July"
"It's All About Linda"

I am reminded every day the importance of friendship-I will miss the Mountain Ladies as I will by City Friends....Florida is just a hop, skip & jump away!

So during this post I had the best party ever...a surprise with dear friends.  Going away/early birthday?  It did not matter but the sweet thoughts and sharing a great evening with girlfriends reminds me how lucky I am...life is good.  Thank you.  


I caved...now on Facebook!  Reason?   I needed to stay connected since am leaving North Carolina-no one sends me photos anymore-I just wanted to know what all the fuss was about.  Well I must say-it is fun!  

Farewell to the mountain and NC friends-will miss you !  See you in the spring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment